Live In Relationship Is Legal In India. (5 Landmark Cases)
Live in relationship in India and landmark cases on live in relationship,
The Protection of Women From Domestic Violence Act, 2005 is applicable to unmarried women living with unmarried men.
Maintenance under section 125 of CrPC, 1973 is also applicable to unmarried women living with unmarried men.
Landmark Cases :
1. S.P.S. Balasubramanyam v. Suruthaya
2. Chanmuniya Vs. Virendra Kumar Singh Khushwaha
3. Velusamy Vs. D. Patchaiammal
4. Indra Sarma vs. V.K.V.Sarma
5. S. Khushboo vs. Kanniammal & others